Moon and stars in the sky of Selma
The magic of the abandoned village of Selma, one of the highest points of “l’Alt Penedès”, illuminated by the light of the full moon will be the perfect setting to relax and savour the freshness of the summer nights.
We are located in the Cal Figueras Farmhouse, km0 of Zone +500, where we will make a brief explanation of the experience.
We will walk to the centenary Oak where we will offer a farmer’s dinner with tasting of our wines (bread from the village with tomato, sausages Km0, olive oil of the house). During the dinner will explain you curiosities of the area.
With a full belly we will begin the route towards Selma (about 6.5km go and return), we will pass through the place of “Les Planjoles” while seeing the illuminated stone cabins. We will continue climbing towards Selma explaining legends and curiosities of the Templars in the Zone +500.
Arriving at Selma we will serve the cava Còdols with coca oven from the village and we will accommodate ourselves in a privileged place to enjoy the fantastic panoramic views of the sky at night.
The visit includes:
- Dinner with tasting of our wines.
- Night walk until Selma and return.
- Cava and coca of the town in Selma.
Recommendations and tour information:
- Duration from 20.00hrs to 01.00hrs approx.
- Suitable for all audiences (drop of 250mts aprox)
- Possibility to buy products +500.
- It is necessary to bring a lamp, comfortable footwear and blanket to stretch out at Selma.
Price: From €25