Aixart

12,5075,00

12,50
75,00
Category:

Description

Garnatxa Blanca – Montònega

Technical features:

Wine elaborated after having made the manual harvest of the vines vas and espalier located besides 500 meters of height of the level of the sea. 85% of the variety Garnatxa Blanca and the other is 15% Montònega. It has had a pre-maceration of 8 hours at 15ºC and has been raised in mothers. Fostering five months of French oak with their mothers and doing batonage

Alcoholic strength: 13.5% vol.

Tasting Note:

     

  • VISUAL PHASE: Straw yellow color with greenish hues, with a clear appearance. Abundant tear that insinuates density.
  •  

  • OLFATIVE PHASE: It is a complex wine rich in nuances, you can appreciate the notes of fleshy fruits, peach, loquat and their oradana types peladillas, also of nuts like nine. They emphasize the penetrating notes of the wax, the honey and of species like the saffron, wrapped by the noble notes of the oak.
  •  

  • GASTATIVE PHASE: In the mouth has a wide and silky entrance, a structured and dense wine that fills all its passage through the mouth. The good freshness balances the whole and vibrates the taste buds, making a long and persistent wine that does not leave indifferent.

Pairing: It is an excellent companion of rice and pasta. It perfectly combines with all kinds of fish and white meats (poultry, pork). Ideal mate of cured cheeses.

Conservation and service: Served between 10-12º C.